Apparently both the gaming and anime industries are plagued by sensitives willies. First Totalbuiscut claiming his life is "ruined" by negative feedback, and now acclaimed author Gen Urobuchi ditching the anime scene after some online hecklers. The Tweet below is, allegedly, what sent good ol' Gen over the edge.
You what, mate? That's the straw that broke the Camel's back? Excuse my generalization, but everyone on the internet claims that Puella Magi Madoka Magica is the God King of Space, so excuse me for thinking that his critics are few and far between.
I guess what I'm trying to say here is that Gen may have taken things a little too far out of proportion. For fuck's sake, there were allegedly sounds of crying in his hotel room that night. Though I'm not sure how anyone heard them through the pile of gold bars he no doubt had around his bed.
But, hey. If he can't take the heat, maybe he should get out of the kitchen. Though I was kind of looking forward to
Aldnoah.Zero. Let's hope his rage quit doesn't affect that, nor any other Madoka projects, anytime soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment